Gateworks is proud to announce the release of the Newport family of single board computers, featuring the Cavium Octeon TX® ARM processor. This product line is the first to utilize the Octeon TX and represents the next generation of networking performance for embedded processor boards.
Gateworks Newport Family Highlights:
- Cavium OcteonTX ARMv8 64-bit
- Dual/Quad CPU up to 1.5GHz
- DDR4 DRAM up to 8GB
- eMMC Flash up to 64GB
- Up to 5x GbE Ethernet Ports (optional fiber ports available)
- Up to 4x Mini-PCIe Sites
- USB 3.0
- PCIe 3.0
- Optional Maxim DS28C22 Secure Authentication and Encryption
- Optional Ublox ZOE-MQ8 GNSS GPS Receiver with PPS
- Optional Microchip MCP25625 2.0B CAN Bus Controller
The Newport family of processor boards will be available in four form factors to accommodate various connectivity and size requirements. The Newport boards are size-compatible with the Ventana family of products to easily upgrade existing solutions to a higher performance platform.
To learn more about the Gateworks Newport Family:
Android is becoming a very useful platform for demanding embedded systems. When coupled with a LCD touchscreen, Android loaded on a rugged industrial single board computer can become the interface everyone desires. Gateworks has created a turn-key Android development system to bring a product to market quickly!
The system includes the following:
- GW5224Single Board Computer
- Freescale i.MX6 Quad Core Processor
- 1GB DRAM
- 2GB NAND Flash
- WiFi and Bluetooth Radio
- 7″ LCD PCAP Touchscreen Display with black anodized bezel
- 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android OS
- Power Supply
- Serial Console Adapter & more!
For more information, please visit:Android Development Kit