The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly being adopted by nearly every industry in the world to allow control and monitoring of almost anything! Gateworks created an IoT Radio for rugged and industrial applications. This Mini-PCIe radio card provides low-power and long-range radio communications.
Gateworks GW16122 Mini-PCIe IoT Radio:
- Enables Gateworks SBCs as an IoT Gateway / Collector
- Sub-1 GHz Radio (868MHz EU, 915 MHz US)
- TI CC1350 Dual-Band Wireless Radio Transmitter/Receiver
- Long Range Communication: -124dBm Receive Sensitivity
- Low Power
- Minimal Interference – Narrow Bandwidth
- IEEE 802.15.4e/g Standard for Star Networks
- WiSun Frequency Hopping
- Contiki 6LoWPAN
- -40C to +85C Temperature Range
When compared to many other IoT technologies such as SigFox and Lora, this technology requires no monthly fees or consortium memberships. All the software is Open Source and the entire network is completely private with zero dependency on the coverage of third party networks. The GW16122 will enable Gateworks SBCs to serve as an IoT Gateway for all embedded rugged and industrial applications!
To learn more about the IoT Radio Card, click the link below: